Sunday 2 March 2014

Athens Day 9 - Meeting Mairi again

We arranged to meet Mairi at Monastiraki station and go for a coffee. Mairi was really helpful last time I was in Athens, she translated for me as I went around the temporary shop raising funds for a stray animal charity.

  
I had another cappuccino 'Freddo' with icecream on top. Delicious.


Mairi brought me a gift from the hand made range she sells and has promised me a sewing lesson on my next visit. Finally a lesson on how to put zips in properly...

Afterwards Alan and I wandered around Plaka a little and took some pictures of beautiful ironwork. It was a gorgeous day and the sun was shining.





Later on another lamb kleftika, I must learn how to cook this as it's delicious and the meat is so tender it just falls apart.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails