Friday 14 January 2011

Magicas Puntadas SAL 2011



In a rash moment I signed up for this stitch-a-long but you can't get the next part until you've shown you've completed the previous one. As I usually have fabulous intentions but don't get very far with most SALs this could be a problem for me. Nevertheless I signed up and have managed to complete the 1st chart of 2 sections.

I umm'd and err'd about colours and fabric and in the end sought inspiration from a tea light holder that I really like and choose some colours that were wildly different to the ones selected by the designer Angie.

The colours I'm using are DMC 471, 3808, 3809, 807 & 3811


Part 2 is out on 10th February and I'm on annual leave that week so I'm hoping to get that part completed quickly too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails