Wednesday 26 April 2017

Marsalforn & Scuba Diving


Marsalforn is a small town around a quiet bay. There wasn't an enormous amount to see here, we mostly took it easy as we knew that we would have a hectic afternoon with the scuba diving.


It was a beautiful day.
 

All kitted up and ready to go. I am wearing about 20kg of equipment in this picture and whilst I'm smiling it was uncomfortable and my back was grumbling all the time. It was great fun and I wasn't particularly good at it - hampered by a mask that didn't fit well so kept filling with water but I did enjoy and would like to try again in warmer water as the cold caused me to ache a bit and I had to give up in the end and plead exhaustion.


On the way to the ferry back to Malta main island we saw this half a house... the whole side was missing as the property next door had been demolished.


There was chaos at the ferry port, we missed one ferry, the departure terminal was packed and we had a taxi booked to pick us up the other side. Luckily we let them know we were catching the next ferry.


Beautiful sunset as we arrived back in Cirkewwa - this picture really didn't do the colours justice.

The ferry left 30 minutes late so there was some anxious moments as we wondered if the taxi was waiting but it was. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails