Thursday 16 June 2011

Liquidity: What do you consider essential ...


for you to do in your life?

That's a big question - I guess I have to work and do a good job as I get a great deal of personal fulfillment from that. I know the job I'm in right now doesn't suit me but that doesn't stop me doing my best in that role.

I think even if I didn't need to work, I probably still would as the idea of being a stay at home, or lady who lunches would just bore me stupid.

I'd love to do a job that I love, and I like meeting people so my ideal job would involve interacting with customers on a face-to-face basis.

The other essential for me is to be creative - I love making things, I like crafts and hope one day to have a craft room (when my daughter moves out, her bedroom is to become my craft room if we are still in this house - the room is only small -almost 7' by 9' - but it would be my special space)

My ideal would be to combine the two, my job and crafting.

I'm a people-pleaser, I work best in a positive environment - one where my efforts have been recognised and rewarded. I think the only way I'll get that is if I am my own boss!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails