Monday 31 January 2011

January Stitching Round Up & February Goals

I had a great January, though mostly because I picked projects that were close to being finished. The rate of finishes will slow down significantly for the rest of the year. The good news is that I only have two more projects that I wanted to finish before the end of the year - Middy - and that one could (I hope) be completed by the end of February and - Magicas Puntadas SAL 2011 which is coming out in monthly parts so can't be completed until November.

Under my self-imposed restriction of one start for every two finishes I can add another piece to my rotation once Middy is complete - Companions by Teresa Wentzler is the next piece to be started. Though in practise I haven't started some of the pieces I've added, they've just been tagged on to the bottom of the column of progress bars! At some point I will re-start my rotation and not be working on just one project at a time so they'll all get some attention, but I think that will only happen when there are just 5 or 6 projects on the list.

A round up of my 8 finishes:

Bride's Tree Ornament #1
Blackwork Chessboard
Debbie Bliss Knitted Bunny Toy
Emperor Penguins
February Friendship Exchange
Funky Sox
Autumn Sox
Herbie the Hermit Crab

I also finished Part 1 of the Magicas Puntadas SAL 2011

My goals for February:
Finish Bride's Tree Ornament #2
Finish Magicas Puntadas SAL Part 2
Finish Midsummer Night's Fairy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails