Sunday 31 May 2009

Spring Book Challenge Update 15

Finished Pride and Prejudice - fantastic book! I have to finish one more book in the next 3 hours to meet my target of 300 points!

(UPDATED: I have made my target! I finished the Reluctant Fundamentalist)

Red is a planned book, Green is being read and Blue is a completed task

5 Point Tasks
7. Brians Jacque's Mossflower as an Audio Book

0/50

10 Point Tasks
9. 19. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - I was born in 1972

0/100

15 Point Tasks
4. Jane Austen's Emma
8. I Like It Here by Kingsley Amis & listened to a radio interview with the author.

30/150

25 Point Tasks
1. Gargoyle / The Reluctant Fundamentalist
2. The Diaries of Charles Greville
3. Elizabeth-Alaska The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini & Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice
5. Brian Jacque's Redwall (YA)
6. Phillip Starkey's Elizabeth: Apprenticeship
7. J D Salinger's Catcher in the Rye
8. Tamora Pierce's Wolf Speaker & Wild Magic
9. Gregory Maguire's Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

225/225

50 Point Task:
1. Ruth Rendall's Going Wrong & Barbara Vine's Birthday Present

50/50
(Tasks can be seen in detail in this post)

Total points to date: 305

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails