Friday 17 October 2008

Thinking today...

that I'd been in my job for quite some time.. due to the high turn over of staff I'm almost considered an old hand now...

so I made myself a ticker and kept a freeze frame. I figure that by the time I've been there a year I should be looking for opportunities to move onwards and upwards. Currently (and for the next few weeks at least) I'm covering my job and someone else's work too (she left suddenly and without notice) and the workload (number of accounts I look after) is growing all the time. I started with 107 and as of today it's 137.

Let's hope that goes towards my PD (Personal Development) on my end of year review although it's looking increasingly unlikely there will be a Bonus pay-out in February. I've taken on a big job at a time of crisis, not baulked from the challenge, in many respects I'm relishing the hard work though I know I won't be able to do it for very long at this pace!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails