Saturday 13 September 2008

Spider Pig....

well spider hamster anyway. I was cleaning out Catherine's hamster so I put Brandy in the spare cage whilst I worked on her Rotostak Jungle (the thing is a nightmare to take apart and put back together - Krypton Factor reborn)

Whilst I was finishing filling up with new bedding I noticed the hamster getting a bit athletic. I missed the first time she did this and failed but this time I caught her on film. I think her name should be Houdini (please note the old cage is broken so there is a gap big enough for her to squeeze out which is why I put her next to me when I'm cleaning out her cage)

Step 1: Stretch a bit


Step 2: Defy gravity


Step 3: Squeeze!


Step 4: Freedom!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow...talk about determination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails