Friday 15 August 2008

Fairy Garden RR

Here's an update on the Fairy Garden RR after another 5 hours. Slowly plodding through this one and hoping to see it finished by the end of the year.


And for comparison, here is the RR as it came home to me (too long ago now to remember!)


I was informed yesterday that I can't start another project until I've finished at least two!!! Which is better than the self-inflicted "Can't start anything new until I've only got four WIPs" that I've been working towards the last couple of years. I know which plan I prefer...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this one! Can't wait to see it in the finished column.

Meari said...

It's beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I remember stitching on this one YEARS ago! You are really filling it in there! It looks fabulous! That will be a great accomplishment for sure! Great job, K!

Related Posts with Thumbnails